Onsite Bookkeeping Services
Reliable and Accurate Bookkeeping
Only qualified and dedicated bookkeepers will handle your financial data on a regular basis. We offer weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and as needed accounting services by appointment.
We handle all areas of your financial information such as:
- General Ledger: financial statements such as income statement, balance sheet, bank reconciliation, budgeting, account analyses, and year end working papers.
- Accounts Receivable: invoicing customers, receiving payments, aging reports and tracking delinquent accounts.
- Accounts Payable: entering vendor invoices, making payments, printing cheques, providing aging reports and scheduling payments.
- Inventory: maintaining inventory records (FIFO, LIFO, Average cost, Standard cost) and reporting on inventory levels.
- Job Costing: tracking job revenues and costs, budgeting, and preparing job profitability reports.
- Year-end: preparing draft financial statements with accompanying notes to financial statements and working paper analyses.
- PST, QST, GST: preparing and filing with supporting documentation and handle any audit requests.
- Payroll, WSIB and EHT: preparing the remittances with supporting documentation and any audit requests.
- Income Tax: Personal and Corporate Income Tax preparation and filings including SR&ED (Scientific Research & Experimental Development) filings.
- Income Tax objections, appeals and liaison with Revenue Canada Auditors.
Hassle free, No staffing issues - Continuous, Dependable and Accurate reporting!
Call us today at 1-888-979-9248 or email us at
and let us simplify your accounting needs.