Call Us Today:
Since interest rates have bottomed out, this is the best time to take advantage of very low interest rates to lease equipment, software and consulting services to get your company started or upgraded. This will give your company a competitive advantage to move ahead quickly, and be more efficient and profitable. All leasing is handled directly by Catalyst Leasing & Financing.
What can be Leased:
- Hardware with IT and consulting services
- Software with IT and consulting services
- Software including IT and bookkeeping set up fees; and the first and second year of virtual or in-house bookkeeping services
Advantages of Leasing:
- Leasing can be classified as an operating expense, so that there are no delays in getting capital expenditure approvals.
- Ease of Acquisition - once the appropriate bundle of products and services have been selected, the acquisition simply becomes a matter of affordable monthly or quarterly payments.
- 100% Financing - lease financing is 100% financing. This means that hardware, software and any extras that are needed to operate the equipment can be financed, enabling you to walk out the door with a "Total Solution".
- Preserves Existing (and future) Credit lines - lease financing enables you to acquire the products and services needed, without tying up bank credit lines. For companies that require short term borrowing capabilities, lease financing can be a tremendous advantage.
- Ease of Budgeting - unlike bank financing, which is often subject to fluctuations in the interest rate, lease payments are "fixed" over the term of the lease. You can manage cash flow budgeting with ease and comfort.
- Product flexibility - lease financing enables you to respond to your growing needs by upgrading or replacing your equipment at any time during a lease. This could be a significant competitive advantage.
- Term and Payment Flexibility - No two businesses are alike; and leases can be structured to suit your requirements. This means that the term and frequency of payments can be customized to suit your own unique business cycle.
- Cost Justifiable - It is very easy to determine the cost/benefits associated with leasing equipment. Simply divide the monthly or quarterly lease cost by the number of days the equipment will be in use. You will quickly see how the day-to-day advantages of using the equipment are related to the lease payment.
- Self Financing - When you use lease financing as a method of equipment acquisition, you inevitably make your lease payments from the dollars generated by your business. In this sense, the equipment that is used to help generate revenues pays for itself, as expenses are matched to revenues.
- Tax advantages - Lease payments are tax-deductible, subject to Revenue Canada guidelines. This means that by leasing instead of arranging a loan or paying cash, you can reduce the amount of tax that you pay.
- Deferred payment option at set up of up to 90 days if required.
Call us to get started right away at 1-866-474-3261 or email us at
. Once approved, you will be up and running within the week.